The Greensboro Coliseum Complex located at 1921 W Gale City Blvd. Greensboro, NC 27403 is one of the Jewels of the Gate City. When you want to host a great event, catch a championship basketball game, or see a concert with the whole family, then the Greensboro Coliseum Complex is the place to be. Read More
Everything about this facility screams luxury and fun. A recent renovation that cost $24 million added more amenities for you to enjoy. These renovations include cushioned seating throughout, a larger scoreboard, and brand-new restrooms and concession stands.
Facilities Offered in the Greensboro Coliseum Complex
When you visit the complex, you will notice that the Greensboro Coliseum consists of several buildings that can each hold a different event. This can allow them more space to put on one event or multiple events at the same time. Some of the facilities found in this Complex includes:
- The Terrace: This 12,000 square foot facility is perfect for that next big event. From a work occasion to that big wedding, there is plenty of room for everyone.
- The Fieldhouse: The Greensboro Swarm calls this newly renovated stadium their own personal home.
- The Odeon Theatre: This theater was part of the original Complex, before the renovation, can hold 302 patrons and hosts many comedy shows, touring Broadway productions that are in the area, and the Greensboro Symphony.
- Greensboro Aquatic Center: This center is used for many competitive swimming events in the state along with water polo and synchronized swimming.
- The ACC Hall of Champions: Visitors to the Complex can go through the ACC Hall of Champions and learn more about this wonderful conference.
There are other facilities associated with the Greensboro Coliseum Complex, but they are found at different locations in Greensboro.
Events Hosted in the Greensboro Coliseum Complex
With so many facilities to choose from, there are many different types of events that are hosted in the complex. Sports fans will have a chance to catch some of the NCAA men’s and women’s basketball championships, during the most exciting time of basketball season. Those who like to support the arts will find a variety of concerts and symphonies to enjoy throughout the year. And there are many popular artists who visit the Complex including ZZ Top, and Justin Bieber.
Families and individuals who come to the Greensboro Coliseum Complex will be able to make a big night of it. Not only is there plenty of entertainment, they will find several great food stops along the way. From one of the 37 concession stands to enjoy all the that the various vendors have to offer make the night one to remember, you are sure to find something that suits your needs when you come to the Greensboro Coliseum Complex. About Greensboro
There are many great events hosted at the Greensboro Coliseum Complex at 1921 W Gale City Blvd. Greensboro, NC 27403. Get ready to spend a night laughing, enjoying culture, or watching your favorite sporting event when you spend time at the Greensboro Coliseum Complex near downtown Greensboro.